1. Do you offer refunds for returns?
No, All sales are FINAL and there are no refunds allowed on any grounds. Returns for exchange or store credit are allowed.
2. Do you have a return policy or exchange policy?
Yes, we offer a return and exchange policy.
ONLY UNOPENED Eye for Design hair extension sets qualify for a return for exchange or store credit only. There will be NO returns for refunds. Eye for Design extensions can be returned within seven (7) days of You receiving your order. All Eye for Design Hair Extensions must be shipped back unopened in the original packaging and the packaging must not be defaced in any way or an exchange will not be issued. The product must be sent back in the original packaging condition (resell-able condition) as it was when shipped from us, meaning it cannot be combed, washed, brushed, cut, worn, colored or altered in any way (Original ties must remain intact as it was received by the customer). Any return request not received within the specified time frame will be disqualified, all returns/exchanges must be accompanied by a copy of your invoice.
When a product is returned for an exchange a 10% restocking fee and shipping and handling fees are charged.
When a product is returned for store credit a 10% restocking fee and shipping and handling fees will be deducted from the original price paid. The store credit will be sent via email. We are not responsible for keeping track of Your store credit so please save the email and the store credit number.
Shipping cost for Return or Exchange:
You are responsible for shipping cost for returns and exchanges. EYE FOR DESIGN does not cover the shipping cost.
Products That Cannot Be Returned or Exchanged
- Any hair extension that has been removed from its original packaging (Original ties must remain intact as it was received by the customer)
- Products that have been combed, washed, brushed, cut, worn, colored or altered in any way.
- All Styling and Hair Tools are considered FINAL SALE items and are not eligible for return or exchange.
- All haircare products are FINAL SALE and are not eligible for return or exchange.
- All Eye for Design clip and wrap ponytails are considered FINAL SALE items and are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- ALL Eye for Design wigs are considered FINAL SALE items and are not eligible for returns or exchange.
- All Eye for Design Bangs are considered FINAL SALE items and are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- All Eye for Design Special orders, all Envy line Clip-ins, Demure Line, Beauty Line, and Glamour Line Clip-ins that are colored with Highlight/Lowlight and Mix coloring, and any Clip-ins that are ordered with colors from the color wheel that are not the standard colors on our website, are FINAL SALE and are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- All Eye for Design Lace products (closures and frontals) are FINAL SALE and are not eligible for return or refund.
3. What if my shipment doesn't arrive?
EYE FOR DESIGN Hair does not take responsibility for products that are sent to you unregistered or uninsured. EYE FOR DESIGN Hair does not offer exchanges or store credit for items sent without a tracking number. If you would like it sent registered or with insurance with a tracking number this will be at an additional cost to you.
4. Why are EYE FOR DESIGN Hair Extensions non-returnable if opened?
Human hair extensions are considered a hygienic product. Therefore, we do not offer returns or exchanges if the safety seal on the packaging has been broken.
5. How do I make a return?
You must contact us first at (email@example.com) within the seven (7) day return period of receiving your order. All EYE FOR DESIGN Hair Extensions must be shipped back unopened in the original packaging and the packaging must not be defaced in any way or a return will not be issued.
We will then provide you with our return address where the returned items will be inspected to see if you qualify for a return. Opened merchandise will not be refunded or exchanged. If the items You have returned does not qualify to be return, EYE FOR DESIGN will contact You and will ask if You want the item returned or destroyed on our property. If you want it returned, You will have to pay the shipping cost and an invoice will be sent to You. Once payment is made, the product will be returned.
6. Do I have to pay for the shipping of my return?
You are responsible for all return or exchange shipping costs and we recommend that you send your return with a tracking number because EYE FOR DESIGN Hair will not be responsible for lost returns.
Also, please indicate on package “RETURN, NO DUTIES” or your package will be returned to you ONLY if you are international.
7. When will I receive my store credit?
Store credit, excluding the original shipping cost and a 10% restocking fee, will be emailed to you after we have received, inspected and confirmed that the returned hair extensions were not opened and taken out of the cardboard backing and bindings.
8. May I return EYE FOR DESIGN Hair Extensions without contacting you?
No. You must contact us prior to sending your return as our return address is different from the address we ship our hair extensions from.
9. How may I contact you?
You may contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to exchange your item(s) please follow our return steps:
- STEP 1
Please contact Eye for Design customer service via email, email@example.com, to obtain a Return Authorization Number. If for any reason You are unable to contact us, simply write your Order number, first and last name and address on a piece of paper and insert that in your return package.
- STEP 2
Please indicate whether You would like an EXCHANGE and for which product or if You would prefer a RETURN FOR STORE CREDIT. If You prefer an exchange write what would like to exchange it for and place it in the returning package. If there is a difference in price, we will simply send You an invoice via email to pay the difference.
If You received a free gift, from a promotion in your order, and You are doing a return; we ask that You do send the free gift back as well. The free gift then only applies if You are going to be doing an exchange.
- STEP 3
We strongly suggest keeping your tracking number so we can confirm your package has been safely delivered to our shipping facilities! We will not accept responsibility for items returned to our facility without a tracking number. You are responsible for the shipping cost to return your set back to us.
- STEP 4
Please allow 4-6 business days from the date the return is delivered to be notified by a representative.
Shipping cost for Return or Exchange:
Refunds for any return exclude the initial shipping cost paid to ship your package, that shipping fee is non-refundable.